May 27, 2011

Update: Lady Brenda's Birthday

For those who have been following this saga closely, the latest news:  the Viscount Bothends has yet to find anything amusing in this blog.

For those who haven't, it's like this:  My good friend the Viscount Bothends has been most uncomplimentary about this, your favourite web log.  He has also asked for my suggestions for a gift to mark the seventieth birthday of his dear mother, the Lady Brenda.  Now, I have made about ten suggestions so far (see previous posts).  All of them as inappropriate as his failure to show some love for The Linoleum Surfer.

In light of his continued intransigence, I have no choice but to make further recommendations in the same vein, and will continue to do so until he says something nice, right here.

So, for Lady Brenda's seventieth birthday I give you:


a)  Superglue

b)  An ostrich

c)  These*:


You brought this upon yourself, Bothends.  I implore you, bring an end to this madness.



*Picture copyright of Amazon.com, 2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My, what LOVELY earrings